Do you dream of magical sunsets and watching memories being made on a lake? Are you a nature lover that enjoys mountain delights? Do you want a spacious home and yard to raise a family? Do you crave the peace and quiet of a small-town community away from the bustle of the city?
If you think living in a home near a gorgeous lake sounds like a dream, then welcome to Kinniburgh South, a paradise community with a rural and suburban atmosphere located in the southeast of Chestermere.
Kinniburgh South is within a short drive to downtown Calgary, the Rocky Mountains and amenities via the Trans Canada Highway, Stoney Trail and the Deerfoot. This geographical advantage makes Kinniburgh South the perfect residential area for commuters, families and nature lovers.
Truly, the natural beauty of Kinniburgh makes every day feel like holiday. The community is home to lush green spaces, enchanting nature trails, river pathways, and one of the best recreational lakes in Alberta. An unparalleled number of high-quality amenities help residents enjoy a truly special and fulfilling active lifestyle. Whether you head to the park for a picnic, visit the yacht Club for a meal, or just catching some rays on the beach, there is always something fun to do through all seasons including swimming, waterskiing, fishing, skating and more. It is a lifestyle that is amazing for family bonding.
New homes built by Sui Generis Homes in Kinniburgh South boast stylish architecture and unique floor designs. Choose from estate homes and large family homes with attached garages. Affordable custom builds are also available for less than City of Calgary prices.
- Oversized lots and beautiful scenery
- An enchanting recreational lake for different outdoor activities
- Easy access to shopping centre and other shopping areas
- A state-of-the-art community health care centre
- Emergency walk-in clinic, on-site drugstore, and chiropractor
- Yacht Club that provides a broad range of educational and social activities for families
- Short distance from outdoor areas and natural spaces
- K-9 school with French Immersion programs available
- Playground across from the school
- Proximity to golf courses